Jeep Renegade Forum banner

AVID Bumpers aren’t available but I found an option

12K views 20 replies 10 participants last post by  middlechildstu 
#1 ·
Hey fellow Renegade owners, I talked to Move Bumpers today and the said if we can generate some interest using the form on their website they would make bumpers for the Renegade. I posted over on the Modified Jeep Renegade FB group and got some folks to request bumpers. Would love to get your help getting a few more added!
(Link included because it was hard to find on the website)

I hope we can make it happen, Reckless would be much cooler with one on.

Sky Cloud Tire Car Vehicle

See less See more
#17 ·
Based on the construction, that price seems right. Domestic steel costs have gone crazy over the past 2 years. Projects here where I work are seeing as much as 75% cost increases over 2019 costs. Add to that how many individual pieces they have engineered into the design, and you have a TON of welding/labor required to build that bumper.

Do I think it's worth it? No

Personally I think the mix of the tube and plate looks awful. The fact that it's not a full bumper swap at that price is disappointing. But... based on the garbage they designed, the price is right.

#20 ·
I have put in a request with Move also. Fingers crossed they will have an option soon that is more like the Avid bumper. I am really interested in getting a rear bumper like Avid had with the tire carrier on it. I spoke with someone at Valkyrie today and they said they were working on some rear bumper options to come out ”soon.” I think it would be nice to have them match and not be half stock half upgraded.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.