Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
I order spacers from them last month. I never was successful in contacting them. But I recieved my parts after two weeks of payment.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Update: still out of stock! has Anyone spoken to AVID in the last 4 months? Are they still in business?
they are in the process of moving. guy on the phone who helped me with my lift order last week explained to me how they stock the bumpers too. claims they get a bunch of one type made and sell them off. then run a different batch. also suggested to check the website often, they will post items in stock while they reach out to the users on the waitlist. during this time, it is very easy to order that item online before anyone on the waitlist has a chance to. all bass ackwards if you ask me

·
Registered
19 Posts
they are in the process of moving. guy on the phone who helped me with my lift order last week explained to me how they stock the bumpers too. claims they get a bunch of one type made and sell them off. then run a different batch. also suggested to check the website often, they will post items in stock while they reach out to the users on the waitlist. during this time, it is very easy to order that item online before anyone on the waitlist has a chance to. all bass ackwards if you ask me
I'm on the wait list. Did I just see a reduction of 50 bucks on the Contour on their website?

But thanks for the info on them moving. That might explain a lot. I was actually able to get them to respond by contacting a vendor of theirs who must have contacted them and they responded. A little transparency might be nice, but they do have truly unique products that are certainly well designed and good looking. I'm looking forward to getting mine. I have my install place looking forward to it themselves. I'm eyeing others parts and pieces...

We have a boatload of Renegades up here in Helena MT at least. I thought it was normal, until I took a trip to Oregon and realized how "relatively" few we saw comparatively.

My dealership noted how they really have no problem selling them as fast as they can get them. It is a really practical vehicle for up here specifically with the 4WD system even on non-trailhawks and our weather...as in about 8 inches here in Helena over the last few days of September...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts