Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling a brand new in open box bumper for any year Jeep Renegade with the 2.4L engine. I have the 1.4 turbo which I why I cannot use this bumper (My intercooler is in the way). I bought this and a rear RADIUS bumper and installed the rear--I thought about modifying this to work with my rig, but decided to give someone else a chance to buy it first. This is nice because it follows the natural contour of the front panels versus having to trim them.

$400 with free local pickup in Portland, OR or vicinity. Shipping is available, but you'll pay for actual frieght charges. I have the original box and it will ship in that.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm selling a brand new in open box bumper for any year Jeep Renegade with the 2.4L engine. I have the 1.4 turbo which I why I cannot use this bumper (My intercooler is in the way). I bought this and a rear RADIUS bumper and installed the rear--I thought about modifying this to work with my rig, but decided to give someone else a chance to buy it first. This is nice because it follows the natural contour of the front panels versus having to trim them.

$400 with free local pickup in Portland, OR or vicinity. Shipping is available, but you'll pay for actual frieght charges. I have the original box and it will ship in that.

interested.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts