Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I order the 1.5 spacer lift, I haven't gotten any confirmation from them yet. Anybody order from them recently? Website said it's in stock, they got my PayPal.

·
Super Moderator
3,357 Posts
It was a wile back I got my bumper and other stuff but it took 2 weeks to get to me.

·
Super Moderator
3,357 Posts
awesome thanks for responding just wanted to get an idea. Did you ever get confirmation?
Yes after the stuff was at the depo to pick up. Great stuff but bad communications.

·
Registered
36 Posts
If a company is too busy, too big, or just don't care enough about their customers to send 3 short emails, I don't usually do business with them again. In today's market, customers should always demand "Thank you for your order", "Your product is on its way", and "Let us know how we did" emails. Anything less than that and I will be one less customer of theirs.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I got my stuff last week, just have been super busy. The parts came in fast and properly wrapped. I'm happy with it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
No dear I dont have any experience to buy from there, I mostly buy my car's stuff from Reecoupons, and I never ever faced these kinds of issues. Mail them and ask about your order. If still they are not giving any responses than once check on Reecoupons

1 - 9 of 9 Posts