Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After backing out of my driveway one morning I didn’t realize my screen was stuck on the backup camera. I was already on the freeway when I glanced down and was able to see all the cars driving behind me. Honestly, it was kind of cool and I wish we had the option to turn it on wherever we wanted. Only con was I wasn’t able to use all the other functions…has this happened to anyone else?

·
Super Moderator
4,711 Posts
Nope! If it dose not come back after the next key cycle try to disconnect the battery for a half hour and that should fix it if not dealer time.

·
Registered
47 Posts
After backing out of my driveway one morning I didn’t realize my screen was stuck on the backup camera. I was already on the freeway when I glanced down and was able to see all the cars driving behind me. Honestly, it was kind of cool and I wish we had the option to turn it on wherever we wanted. Only con was I wasn’t able to use all the other functions…has this happened to anyone else?
Exact thing happened to me. Mine shutoff after 30 secs and the radio tried to reset multiple times. I eventually gave up and called the dealer. The backup camera was bad (FYI its a 2021 Trailhawk). They replaced in within the week and also updated the software.
Hope this helps!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Exact thing happened to me. Mine shutoff after 30 secs and the radio tried to reset multiple times. I eventually gave up and called the dealer. The backup camera was bad (FYI its a 2021 Trailhawk). They replaced in within the week and also updated the software.
Hope this helps!
It did it again yesterday and wouldn’t reset till I turned off the vehicle for a while. I love my renegade but wish it didn’t have so many electronic things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts