Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Back up camera lane assist guide keeps on shutting off. Never had this issue before I updated my uconnect software.

·
Super Moderator
3,630 Posts
Back up camera lane assist guide keeps on shutting off. Never had this issue before I updated my uconnect software.
DO you have the 7" dash display? IF so, do you keep cycling through it? I've found if I hit the one of the two config screens that lock you out while the car is in motion, your backup lines get reset to off.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got the 7" screen 8.4AN system, I do change stations from FM to sxm while driving and never doodle with the nav or settings. But like I mentioned earlier it never happened before I did an update.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
1,612 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
When you go to download the recall update for the Uconnect 6.5 this is the description that comes up along with the new software version. I also have the guidelines disappear at random times. Other than that, all works well! See attached pic.
I'm still getting the same update even though I've done it, it seems uconnect are not updating their system. lol ?

·
Registered
285 Posts
I'm still getting the same update even though I've done it, it seems uconnect are not updating their system. lol ?
I've re-checked as well and get the same update notice every time. I suspect there's no way for them to tell if you've already installed the update yourself. This may change once you visit a dealer for service. They're suppose to officially record all service so it's updated on the web user interface (as well as keep an official record). I plan to keep checking periodically to see if it updates to a newer version. I had actually installed this update before the recall.
Hopefully they'll solve the missing guideline issue in a future update.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.