Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found such a sick Trailhawk here for sale in my home state of NJ. I was a little weirded out about getting it from a frickin Audi dealer in Princeton, NJ but my GOODNESS was this thing amazingly well priced! The only reason I didn't pull the trigger is because my girlfriend of 3 years decided we should get a place together :( bad timing and I hope the thing doesn't get sold out from under me.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Depends how brave you are....

You could try the "Let's delay moving in together, this Jeep is a buy that may never come again." and see if she understands.
Or
Just buy it and drive it home and say "Look what I just bought !!". Then duck and cover at all the crap being tossed toward your head and shoulders, plug your ears to avoid all the hyphenated cuss words directed at you.

But you'll still have a Trailhawk. You may be single, yeah, but you'll still have a Trailhawk.

·
Super Moderator
3,708 Posts
Get the little Jeep!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
If you bow down in subservience to the Missus and you are not yet married then you are just setting the stage for a miserable life when you want to buy something personal in the future. Forget all the, "We discuss everything equally" :devilish::devilish:

Buy the Jeep now and be the guy that wears the trousers in the house to be.

If the worst that your partner says is, "That's it we are finished" Then perhaps it's not the partner for you :eek:

Buy now, pay later and let her see how responsible you can be whilst saving at the same time for a house is the way forward. Your wife to be will also spring a few surprises on you along the way so buy the Jeep and enjoy it.

Life is too short without worrying about, "What if I should have..."

A Jeep or a Woman? A Jeep is for life but is the woman?

That really depends on which Jeep owner you chat to ;) I have both :love::p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts