Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello all,
Just stumbled across this amazing forum and would like to join in.
I purchased my anvil Trailhawk as soon as they were launched in 2015 and never looked back! Ragged it all over the greenlanes of the UK and mountains of Europe and its never missed a beat.
No mechanical mods but some home made boot based kitchen/camping aids as shown below (you'll also see my brother's matching anvil!)
If you'd like to see some of the adventures, have a look at my YouTube channel here:

Look forward to joining in :)

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Car Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Trunk Vehicle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha! You're the one :). Not exactly making me an Internet sensation, but I enjoy making and sharing them. Great to have you as a subscriber!!! Happy to take requests for the 2022 adventure season...

·
Super Moderator
4,522 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Glad your out having fun with your little Jeep!

·
Registered
2016 Longitude 4x4
37 Posts
It's nice to see someone who uses a Renegade in places I recognise- even if my Longitude isn't quite as capable!

·
Registered
1,634 Posts
W E L C O M E ! ! !
... to the forum.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looks like you are having fun out there! Love the matchy matchy thing! Happy trails! Love your videos!! Water!! dirt (gravel)!! and mud!! Great music too!! Now I'm feeling jealous....

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks MightylilRen....hope this helps prove the 'lil ren' is indeed mighty :)
Welcome bud, have I seen your vids on youtube?

Pop over to the Renegade Adventures UK facebook page, plenty of people using their Renegades here in the UK how they should be on there!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts