Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Bells & Whistles

4K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  Indai-Relief 
#1 ·
Oh yes......first chilly morning and switched on the heated seat and steering wheel. Mmmmmm, a warm glow!!!

Windscreen cleared mega quick - best system I've ever had.

Plus, I fitted heko wind deflectors on the weekend. Spot on fit, they look superb (as if they were designed and factory fitted) and no more little drips off of the window rubber........when having a little smoke (Sshh)

#3 ·
I was just going to post the same thing. It worked much better when it was like 40 degrees out. This morning I barely noticed it was on. The bonus was my hands weren't freezing but certainly weren't toasty. In all fairness it was 30 degrees out but still

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#4 ·
I have been thinking about getting some Heko wind deflectors, I get some wind noise from my drivers window. Have you noticed any difference when the window is shut, wondering if the wind deflectors will help.

I was also impressed how quick my screen cleared this morning, Renegade has a PTC heater (electric) so you don't have to wait for the engine to warm up before you get any heat onto the screen.

Heated steering wheel is great.

#8 ·
Well done. Must be the same place I ordered mine from. They do look rather good I have to say.

Make sure that on the front windows you fit the front of the wind deflector first, then the back and bend in the middle. I also put the clips in (plain side out toward the deflector). Definitely needed them in the back. Wind up the windows and leave for a few hours. This will push the clips firmly in place and the rubber will mould around. On the one front window, I needed an extra pair of hands to guide the window up to fully closed the first time (it stopped for the safety feature not to crush my digits.

Zero window drippage this morning - happy days!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.