Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a brand new Renegade Trailhawk and I want to put a lift kit on it. I am after the Best not the Biggest.
The Renegade will see a lot of off road but nothing severe. I intend to put larger tires on the factory 17" or 16" wheels.
I would love to maintain the factory ride quality as much as possible. This vehicle will be used on rough, rocky 2-track roads a lot.
I went for the Renegade because of it's car-like soft ride and I'm not doing any rock crawling.
High quality is my main goal!
I really appreciate your advice!

Thanks!

·
Registered
111 Posts
I just bought a brand new Renegade Trailhawk and I want to put a lift kit on it. I am after the Best not the Biggest.
The Renegade will see a lot of off road but nothing severe. I intend to put larger tires on the factory 17" or 16" wheels.
I would love to maintain the factory ride quality as much as possible. This vehicle will be used on rough, rocky 2-track roads a lot.
I went for the Renegade because of it's car-like soft ride and I'm not doing any rock crawling.

Thanks!
Personally I think the Teraflex 1.5” is the best, not only cause that’s the one I got but also because thats The one I got! :love:

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
532 Posts

Thanks!
go to maddness motors that advertises on this site very reliable

·
Registered
2016 Renegade Sport 4x4
7 Posts
Haha, yeah that gave me a chuckle when I read it. 2 inch or 2.5? Is it a pretty decent ride? Or like riding in a farm tractor?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts