Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for your votes on the best wheel combination for Alpine White. Below are four options.

Please register your vote by selecting Option 1, 2, 3 or 4 counting left to right. Looking forward to your input and comments.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I totally love #3 . They're not Trailhawk wheels, so far I've only seen them on the Opening Edition, but I'm not sure if it's exclusively for the opening edition. Regardless I really want them on a Silver renegade! Beauty!
I also was thinking how nice the wheels on #2 would look if painted a gloss black

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So far #3 is winning with 4 of the 5 replies voting in favor. Keep your votes coming.

Hoping my OE arrives with the same wheels as ManEater's OE. Fingers crossed as I countdown the remaining 45 more days until delivery.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I totally love #3 . They're not Trailhawk wheels, so far I've only seen them on the Opening Edition, but I'm not sure if it's exclusively for the opening edition. Regardless I really want them on a Silver renegade! Beauty!
I also was thinking how nice the wheels on #2 would look if painted a gloss black
Nate - I completely agree. The grey in #1 looks washed out against the white. Alpine White needs wheels that provide contrast with either a black or very dark charcoal grey painted wheel. Hopefully Jeep will get it right as production vehicles begin to roll off the assembly line.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
Not to be contrary, but I think a contrasting wheel (versus a complimentary wheel) drags the eye downward and takes the focus off the car. Thats why I think silver or chrome compliment white. Black's distracting. IMHO.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.