Jeep Renegade Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently left the Jeep Renegade Owners group for reasons I will not discuss but since I left I have tried to join many Renegade groups on Facebook to make up for not being in the BIG one. Well, I joined a group named Jeep Renegade Enthusiasts JRE on Facebook. DO NOT DO THAT. It is a joke group to make fun of us apparently, cause that's what I got when I asked a question. I don't get it. Find a hobby! I see you have a Jeep, go drive it and get off this fake FB page. Ridiculous. Beware on FB of these groups I guess.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Welcome! We are ll looking to great things to share, discover and discuss about the Renegade. the good, the bad and unfortunately - even the ugly! : )

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
You use Facebook? The whole Facebook thing is a bunch of crap.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Jeep Renegade Facebook group is really bad IMO. It is nothing but people posting pictures of their jeep with 20 "JROG" stickers on it. That and the technical info in it is garbage
What's wrong with having decals of your group or forum?

Attachments

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nothing wrong but some people on their do nothing but post pictures of their Jeeps with the sticker and have the same sticker plastered all over the jeep, Nice carbon fiber hood decal ;)
JROG FB INTRO:
This group is for 2015+ Jeep Renegade Owners to chat, share photos and memories, and to jeep on...

IMO
Its a social group, technical issues is an option to question or share.

Further more, we have the same passion of owning a jeep renegade. What I hate the most is dishing someone because of the way they make it their own. If the admins of this forum disagrees with my opinion, they can boot me anytime.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.