Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like this?

:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That looks awesome, really like those wheels too
.. wheels are projected and made in Italy.. no china... expressly for New Renegade offroad use.....

>:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Do these 225/75/16 tires rub at all at full lock? Is the 1" lift required for the tires to clear without rubbing?
BF MUD 225/75-16 with 1" lift and G-Force "Renegade" Wheels any rubbering.... >:D

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok so this did not really answer my question...are you saying that you do not experience any rubbing?
Yessss.. I do not experience any rubbing... but with G-Force 1" kit and wheels installed...

·
Registered
13 Posts
So no one has any idea on this? I have a buddy who owns a rim company. I'd like to be able to make my own design to specs. Was thinking of a 16x7 et35 with either the Cooper STT Pro in 225/75/16 or other tires with a similar look. But I really don't want to do a spacer lift if its not needed. I'm comfortable with the current ground clearance and wouldn't want to add any undue stress to the suspension that lift spacers would induce.

Any suggestions? I'd like to go speak to my buddy about cost and design ideas but would love some input from those who have already changed tires to something not factory size.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.