Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Did you find the pic online?

If so, can you post the link? Were there more shots?

·
Registered
953 Posts
I know that I won't be getting black. I think it makes it look like a crappy version of a typical black SUV, just more diminutive. I do agree about the tires. I also hope that there will be a lift kit for the Renegade. I think that with some work, the Renegade could look a bit more aggressive and have a higher stance.

I wonder why this Renegade is out and about. Someone at Chrysler must have got it to test drive or something.

·
Registered
194 Posts
That one looks like it should. Really shows how compact it is - much better parking job!

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know that I won't be getting black. I think it makes it look like a crappy version of a typical black SUV, just more diminutive. I do agree about the tires. I also hope that there will be a lift kit for the Renegade. I think that with some work, the Renegade could look a bit more aggressive and have a higher stance.

I wonder why this Renegade is out and about. Someone at Chrysler must have got it to test drive or something.
The part of Michigan these are showing up in is a good place to get shots of preproduction vehicles on the road, its a common thing. I was in a small one light farm town north of this area and took pictures of a preproduction Cherokee KL 6 months before it was available.

·
Registered
831 Posts
excited for next week, we should get to see the full range of BU's from the NY Show. Hopefully we also get renegade trim pack specifics...

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hmm I like it. Not bad in black either but definitely needs bigger tires.
How old is this pic though? Not sure about the weather in Michigan but if it was a recent winter pic wouldn't there be at least some snow on the ground?
We got 8" today, went from rain to snow

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hmm I like it. Not bad in black either but definitely needs bigger tires.
How old is this pic though? Not sure about the weather in Michigan but if it was a recent winter pic wouldn't there be at least some snow on the ground?
We got 8" today, went from rain to snow
It was posted 04-10-2014.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I was at the KC Auto Show today and they had the orange TH but it was locked.

No other Renegades were there to sit in or view. Bummed about that.

The one thing that drives me nuts about this is no glass sunroof option. I don't like that My Sky is an opaque panel solution. Also think it's a bit overpriced and may have the same transmission issues the KL and 200 have been having.

The TH is gorgeous in person though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
It actually looks pretty cool in black. Since all the plastic bits are black and rims as well it give the Renegade a more blacked out look - which is sweet! However, bigger tires are a must and maybe even a little 4 inch lift would give this Renegade some serious character. Looks somewhat of a Nissan Cube in the picture, don't you think?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts