Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Blackout Sun Shade for your Jeep Renegade

6K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  MADNESS Autoworks 
#1 ·
Protect your interior and keep your Jeep Renegade cool while saving money with this custom Blackout Sunshade!

This shade is an excellent value since it is designed specifically for the Renegade, but costs what other "One Size, Fits All" generic shades sell for.

We have selected this custom-fit automotive sunshade for your Renegade due to its good quality, ease of use and overall great value. This car shade helps the Renegade stay cooler and protects the dash from the damaging sun rays and heat. This windshield cover is guaranteed to fit correctly since it is not a one size all cover. Specifically made for the Renegade. The cover requires no fasteners or Velcro and is very easy to use.

More information can be found on our website
https://madnessautoworks.com/2018-J...e-reflector-front-windshield-blackout-pid7668

Let us know if you have any questions

See less See more
#2 ·
I may have to order one before the infamous Texas heat kicks in.

I liked it when you guys were only in Cali, I ordered all my smart car parts from you guys since 2010 or so. Now you're also in Austin and now I have to pay sales tax.... :)

Ah, such is progress...

#3 ·
I may have to order one before the infamous Texas heat kicks in.

I liked it when you guys were only in Cali, I ordered all my smart car parts from you guys since 2010 or so. Now you're also in Austin and now I have to pay sales tax.... :)

Ah, such is progress...

Yes this Texas heat can really kill your interior and turn your vehicle into an oven!

Yes we moved our headquarters to TX and internest sales laws are getting tighter and tighter and we have to do our part to adhere to those laws.

Thank you for the years of support!

#8 ·
Keep the interior of your Jeep Renegade cool and protected with this Windshield Sunshade!

Jeep Renegade Sun Shade/ Reflector - Front Windshield - Blackout

The problem is that most of the lower price shades are "One Size, Fits All" and are not very effective since they rarely work well and due to the design of the Jeep Renegade windshield.
This shade is an excellent value since it is designed specifically for the Renegade, but costs what other "One Size, Fits All" generic shades sell for.

To get this Blackout Sun Shade for your Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep - Jeep Renegade Sun Shade/ Reflector - Front Windshield - Blackout - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#9 ·

Jeep Renegade Sun Shade/ Reflector - Front Windshield - Blackout

Designed specifically for the Jeep Renegade, with a unique metalized film that is designed to block out the damaging effects of the sun.

To get this Blackout Sunshade for your Jeep Renegade please visit the link below:
Jeep - Jeep Renegade Sun Shade/ Reflector - Front Windshield - Blackout - MADNESS Autoworks - Auto Parts and Accessories

#10 ·
#11 ·
What a great idea once again from Madness (y)

I need you to go one better and create a screen to make my Jeep hotter inside seeing as I live in Scotland with it peeing down rain, snow, wind, sleet, fog. In reality the sun shines but for a few days in the middle of Winter and we think Summer has arrived early 😛😛😛

#12 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.