Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Bleeder issue????

I was told by the service manager that the "sloshing" of liquid I have been hearing since they replaced my transmission at 6500 miles is due to the fact the vehicle doesn't come equipped with a "bleeder" in the cooling system. He stated that over time it will simply just go away???? Any advice? I do not feel comfortable with this answer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I was told by the service manager that the "sloshing" of liquid I have been hearing since they replaced my transmission at 6500 miles is due to the fact the vehicle doesn't come equipped with a "bleeder" in the cooling system. He stated that over time it will simply just go away???? Any advice? I do not feel comfortable with this answer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for responding, I really appreciate advice. I hope that works to resolve the noise. I have anxiety driving my Jeep after the $12,000 worth of warranty work they have done on it. When I hear a sound like "sloshing" after a transmission replacement, it doesn't sit well with me or them stating "it will just go away"

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The service manager said he had to put in almost a quarter of coolant and then told me when I get my Jeep back that I need to run though heat cycles then it will go away on its own. Right not my Jeep is in service for faulty drivers side seat belt (won't click in) water pooling in the passenger door, and non stop squealing breaks. They ordered me a new seat belt and wanted me to pick it up and drive it until it came in. I had to call the owner of the dealership and told him I would contact the police if they didn't get me a loaner. He immediately called Chrysler and got me a rental. I can't believe they wanted me to drive my Jeep without my seatbelt working.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.