Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody having issues with bluetooth? When I first got my vehicle the bluetooth worked fine. However, now my phone connects and everything but if I get a call while driving the connection goes in and out and it's not usable. I end up having to turn bluetooth off to resume the call. I have uconnect 5.0 and thought maybe I needed a software update so I checked and there was an update. I used a USB stick and did the update myself but still have the bluetooth call issues. I know it's not a problem with my phone service because once I disconnect the bluetooth connection and plug my headphone into the phone's jack I can take the call just fine. I do stream music via bluetooth and don't have any problems when doing that. Anyone else experiencing this? Soon I'll be going to the dealership for an oil change, I guess I'll have to mention it to them if the issue continues.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Well what do you know? I got a call over bluetooth connection in vehicle today while city driving and had no issues with it, the call was fine. Who knows what the deal with the problem I was having was. Perhaps the issue had to do with highway driving, as opposed to city driving, but it's working now and I hope it stays that way. ;)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Anybody having issues with bluetooth? When I first got my vehicle the bluetooth worked fine. However, now my phone connects and everything but if I get a call while driving the connection goes in and out and it's not usable. I end up having to turn bluetooth off to resume the call. I have uconnect 5.0 and thought maybe I needed a software update so I checked and there was an update. I used a USB stick and did the update myself but still have the bluetooth call issues. I know it's not a problem with my phone service because once I disconnect the bluetooth connection and plug my headphone into the phone's jack I can take the call just fine. I do stream music via bluetooth and don't have any problems when doing that. Anyone else experiencing this? Soon I'll be going to the dealership for an oil change, I guess I'll have to mention it to them if the issue continues.

I had similar issues with my Dart, ended up the Bluetooth module went out & they replaced it under warranty. Mine would have bad connection during calls & drop all together when trying to stream music. Hope you get it fixed soon.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.