Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchase my 2018 Jeep Renegade gently used in 2019. It came with you connect and all of a sudden it is gone and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect Bluetooth without paying for you connect when I don't need the payment options at all. I simply want Bluetooth and that is it. Can anybody help me? I can't even figure out how to pair the car at all. I managed to do it once but then after I turn the car off it did not come back on.
Thank you in advance.

· Registered
453 Posts

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Thank you, but I've dine that a dozen times. Simply not showing up on phone either. Everything disappeared. I tried to reconnect to uconnect and then tried to even make new unconnect account and recognizes email but won't let me go further- even tried new password etc. I dunno. Frustrating.

· Super Moderator
2,486 Posts
UConnect Live has been decommissioned.

But standard Bluetooth connectivity for music and handsfree should still work.

· Registered
1,293 Posts
I purchase my 2018 Jeep Renegade gently used in 2019. It came with you connect and all of a sudden it is gone and I cannot for the life of me figure out how to connect Bluetooth without paying for you connect when I don't need the payment options at all. I simply want Bluetooth and that is it. Can anybody help me? I can't even figure out how to pair the car at all. I managed to do it once but then after I turn the car off it did not come back on.
Thank you in advance.
Hi carolynsmith591,

We are happy to learn more details about your radio and device! Feel welcome to send us a PM with your VIN and phone details for further assistance.

Steph
Jeep Cares

· Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
reset your uconnect than
again, it won't
Hi carolynsmith591,

We are happy to learn more details about your radio and device! Feel welcome to send us a PM with your VIN and phone details for further assistance.

Steph
Jeep Cares
My phone is a Samsung S22
Vin. ZACCJBAB0JPH91633
Any help is appreciated!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts