Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello from Pittsburgh, PA! We went to go look at Renegades yesterday for my wife, and when she saw the Solar Yelow one, that was it. Being that we are big-time Pittsburgh Steelers fans, this one fit our lifestyle perfectly! She is really happy. Really nice vehicle. My last Jeep was a modified 1950 Willys CJ. This one is a bit more sophisticated, but both definitely had the "fun" factor!:ReneBlueWave:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Congratulations!

Some Steelers bling will look amazing on that color Renegade - can't wait to see pics.

PS - Yes I'm in Baltimore now but lived many happy years in the 'burgh, still loyal to the Steelers and the Bucs!

·
Registered
782 Posts
Felicitations on your purchase! My wife's from Scottdale, PA and is a big Steelers fan. Me? KC Chiefs fan from St. Joe, MO but not enough to buy a red Renegade (came close, though). We compromised and went neutral...Mojave Sand exterior with black/sandstorm interior! Lovin' it.

·
Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Greetings from the UK. Welcome to the world of the Jeep Renegade.

Loving the black and yellow colour scheme, but for a different reason. Mine is for BVB09 Borussia Dortmund, Die Schwarz-Gelbe Macht!!

·
Registered
364 Posts
Congrats. I'm also a yinzer and got my solar yellow for the same reason. Now I'm going to start looking at some decals to Pittsburgh her up even more.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.