Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just noticed on the configurator that in selecting the "mysky" roof option on the "limited" it offered a body color roof option at no cost. I have never seen a picture of the Renegade with a body color "mysky". Did I just miss it. Living in the mojave desert, it would be nice to not have those black panels soaking up the heat. Hopefully, you can really order a body color removable roof. ;)

·
Super Moderator
3,643 Posts
I just noticed on the configurator that in selecting the "mysky" roof option on the "limited" it offered a body color roof option at no cost. I have never seen a picture of the Renegade with a body color "mysky". Did I just miss it. Living in the mojave desert, it would be nice to not have those black panels soaking up the heat. Hopefully, you can really order a body color removable roof. ;)
I don't think that means the mysqky panels are body color. I think you are tlaking the difference between the metal part of the roof surrounding the mysky panels being black to match my sky, or body colored to match the A and D pillars.

If you go to the jeep renegade page here

http://www.jeep.com/en/renegade/#model=sport&color=omaha-orange&category=standard

The mysksy section shows an anvil one with black roof. If you scroll down to the stand up and stand out section, the middle pane is the red prototype with body color surround to the mysky. As far as anyone has noted, the panels are just black.

·
Registered
99 Posts
The MySky panels unfortunately only come in black. You could always get a couple cans of plastidip and make em whatever color you want:D

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well darn! Guess I'll have to have the dealer take the panels into the paint shop before he delivers the car. That is a misleading title when it says "body color roof" those little strips hardly constitute the roof. Oh well.:confused:

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Doesn't bother me as I won't get one with the MySky. I don't even like regular sunroof cars.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.