Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Which trim, stock or near stock, is your body style preference, based ONLY on looks.

• Sport

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Latitude

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Limited

Votes: 7 16.7%
  • Trailhawk

Votes: 30 71.4%
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
We bought the Latitude 4x4, but I don't really know what the difference is in the body styles, other than the Trail Hawk has that big stripe on the hood which I personally don't care for.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
The biggest difference is the lack of the chin spoiler on the lower front bumper on the TH (and the tow hooks). The other three trims are the same except the color of the front grill, roof racks, and mirror covers. The limited is the only one with the dual exhaust tips.

The TH has the red surround on the RENEGADE door badge and the trail rated badge has a bit of red as do the three tow hooks.

There are several wheel styles, but some are an option on multiple trims.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
This is such a surprising result! I honestly felt like the Latitude trim or Limited is easy the best looking. I think the bumper on the Trailhawk is just so strange. I never expected this big of a difference.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.