Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I don't actually speak French, so that's the extent of it.

Anyway, after asking my wife (jokingly) "Hey, do you think my Jeep is ready yet?" every night since I ordered it this past Saturday she suggested I join the forum so I can annoy all of you instead of her.

I have been wanting a Renegade since they were still tentatively known as Jeepsters, and I've been educating myself at this forum for the past year.

I just finished up my second college degree in May and started a new job in August, so my plan was to buy one in November to have it for the winter (I'm in Buffalo and I'm tired of driving my little Cobalt SS in the snow) but after watching local inventory drop to near nothing I decided there wouldn't likely be anything left in November.

So I went to one of the three local dealers and put an order in for a Jetset Blue 2016 Latitude with the 1.4T/Manual and Cold Weather group. I should get it just as winter is winding down...Now I just have to wait!

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome! The time does go by quicker than you think. I had to wait 14 weeks for mine but it was well worth it to get all the features that I wanted.
I'll be very pleased if mine shows up in 14 weeks. The dealer told me it could take 6 months. I basically told them they were exaggerating, because most people seem to be averaging 4 months. Unless they just don't order it for a couple months...hmm.

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
I'll be very pleased if mine shows up in 14 weeks. The dealer told me it could take 6 months. I basically told them they were exaggerating, because most people seem to be averaging 4 months. Unless they just don't order it for a couple months...hmm.
Unless he is covering his ass in case of some unexpected delays? I'd rather be told six months and have it in four months, than be told four months and then spend the following two months on the dude's case to see where my Jeep is.

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Good point! Either way, I'm hoping, cautiously, for late January. My current car registration expires the same day in February that my wife is due to give birth to our first baby...so it would be nice to have it before then!

Reactions: Ronda

· Premium Member
3,154 Posts
Good point! Either way, I'm hoping, cautiously, for late January. My current car registration expires the same day in February that my wife is due to give birth to our first baby...so it would be nice to have it before then!
You get two babies at the same time

· Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Reactions: kevinfourlegs

· Registered
187 Posts
I was told by Jeepcares that mine would be in between Sept 20th and 26th. My inspection and tags were due Oct 1st which I have now had to purchase and a car payment on my Juke is due the 7th. I sure was hoping to save that 500 bucks and use as down payment on Yellow Rennie. Pshhhh That is gone dang it.
I guess the original ETA of the 25th is what I will hope for!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.