Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
28,000. It came with heated seats, heated steering wheel, remote start, back up camera, keyless start, keyless entry, power seats. Probably some other options I can't remember. Was going for black or white but got it in Red. They sold the white one earlier but liked it better in red. It's like a fire engine red.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
Enjoy your new car! I picked up my Trailhawk on Monday; Glacier Metallic (silver).

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I've only had mine in light rain so far and didn't have any leaks. There was a report on here about wind noise coming from the driver's side lower windshield area. Apparently it wasn't properly sealed. Maybe the windshield robot ran out of black goo they used to affix the windshield on some cars.

·
Registered
69 Posts
picked up my Tuesday! love the ride but have a water leak coming from the a pillar if I break hard after rain... anyone else having this problem?!

I'm totally sold on Renegade Trailhawk in anvil!!! Looks awesome! Still some competition with black though.
Yeah I wonder if this is another problem caused by faulty windshield seals??

·
Registered
1 Posts
picked up my Tuesday! love the ride but have a water leak coming from the a pillar if I break hard after rain... anyone else having this problem?!
did you everr get this solved? MY Trailhawk is leaking at the pillar, first thought to be windshield- that was sealed.. Happened again, brought in and they couldnt duplicate... happened again and I got video-- they removed roofrack rails and determined there was a pinch pleat weld leak toward the front of the rail.. welded that... got it back and it is WORSE! back to the shop and they are disassembling-- only 13000 miles on it and the whole top is now being taken apart! Im sick over it!! I have contacted jeep to open a case bc our NYS Lemon law is 4 times to try and fix or 20 days out of service, but I dont know what would happen if it DOES fall under lemon law? ANYONE?!?!?

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
28,000. It came with heated seats, heated steering wheel, remote start, back up camera, keyless start, keyless entry, power seats. Probably some other options I can't remember. Was going for black or white but got it in Red. They sold the white one earlier but liked it better in red. It's like a fire engine red.
Welcome, and congrats on the new Trailhawk. I was thinking Omaha Orange originally, but ended up with Mojave Sand. Seems fairly common for folks to be leaning toward one color and then going a different route in the end.

·
Registered
2015 Trailhawk
404 Posts
Congrats, and I hope you get your water issue resolved!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.