Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I'm Murilo, from Brasil.
First of all, sorry for the bad english. I'll do my best to write the best I can (thks google translate).

I own a 2016 Renegade Sport Diesel, with panoramic sunroof (very rare here).
I also own a IG page to the car @renegade_gross

I found this forum searching for Lift Kits, and here I am to talk with you.. I do found a specific post os it, but it seems to be a very old talk.

i've intalled 1,5" lift kit, wheel spacers, 235/70/16 (yes, 16') BF Goodrich tires, snorkel and plotted it on black matte.
It HAD TO be higher! Just bough Eibach pro-lift springs (haven't installed yet).
Hope you guis enjoy, and I will serch for help to Lift all I can this car.
Water Car Vehicle Water resources Nature
Plant Vehicle Car Plant community Natural environment
Water Car Vehicle Plant Tire
Water Sky Windmill Vehicle Fluvial landforms of streams
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Hood

·
Registered
2022 Latitude 4x4 Slate Blue Pearl
5 Posts
Welcome Murilo. Google translate is getting a lot better. That is a nice Reny. That is an amazing color. The 1.5” lift looks good. I found this forum looking for lift kits too. From the pics you posted, you have put it to the test.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Welcome Murilo. Google translate is getting a lot better. That is a nice Reny. That is an amazing color. The 1.5” lift looks good. I found this forum looking for lift kits too. From the pics you posted, you have put it to the test.
I'm trying to get it Higher, so I ordered the Eibach lift springs, but it is unvailable here in Brasil, so I bought on ebay. Waiting the arrive to make this nearly on 4".
This is the only defect I guess this project have: the high. Wanna go high LOL

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Welcome!

You want to raise it? Yeah... From the looks of your photos, you're really pushing it as far as fording depth. :) For a stock Trailhawk, it's supposed to be 19 inches or 48 cm of standing water. Which I've always referenced as being about mid-point on the fog lights...

Oh, I see you've got a snorkel. But have you done anything else for fording depth? Like protect some of the electronics?

I see you've got the LED headlights, like I do on my 2021 Trailhawk. Nice, huh?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome!

You want to raise it? Yeah... From the looks of your photos, you're really pushing it as far as fording depth. :) For a stock Trailhawk, it's supposed to be 19 inches or 48 cm of standing water. Which I've always referenced as being about mid-point on the fog lights...

Oh, I see you've got a snorkel. But have you done anything else for fording depth? Like protect some of the electronics?

I see you've got the LED headlights, like I do on my 2021 Trailhawk. Nice, huh?
Thanks Marek!

Yeah, more than want, I needo to do it.
I push it more than anybody believe that this car can. But, my car is a Sport, not TH. I got a snorkel, but didn't do anything else for fording depth beyond the lower guards. I didn't have any issue with eectronics!
Yes, I pud the front and tail lights in LED original, but my car is 2016. I've bought this itens in junkyards here. Aoruns $ 1.160 (american dolar) for the frontlights and $ 770 for the taillights.

The hooks i've added too. Yes, i'm lil bit insane. LOL

1 - 7 of 7 Posts