Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Very cool just you need to ensure no blue is seen after hitting the puddles. Remember all Jeeps are required to become the factory mud brown colour at least monthly.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Best video ever!!!! Well done sir..well done! I had mine up to the bumper in mud and thought for sure I was going to need a strap, but no issues what so ever.
I am a ma'am, but thank you! :)

Wow! Yeah, most people don't believe me when I tell them it can do 19 inches of water. Cute... but capable! Haha!

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
hmmm I may be the only one, but in the video on every mud splash, I was like "whoa, ...whoa". lol

I think this may be the first video I've seen showcasing going through mud and water from inside the cabin. Very nice perspective.

Good job.

TS

Reactions: Thorpeland

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hmmm I may be the only one, but in the video on every mud splash, I was like "whoa, ...whoa". lol

I think this may be the first video I've seen showcasing going through mud and water from inside the cabin. Very nice perspective.

Good job.

TS
Thanks!! :)

You are not the only one, one of my friends sent this text:
I'm sitting at my desk going, "Wooooooohoooooooo!" And I'm not even in the car with you.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.