Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is a no modification guard for a 21 trailhawk? I want something i can bolt up and not cut/weld. but gives front coverage.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I cant believe no one hasnt made any bull/brush guards that fit a current gen trailhawk.
Sorry for the slow response, I've been offline for awhile. The only one I have personal experience with is the one from Rocky Road Outfitters.
They offer a Bull bar that mounts to the same brackets as the front tow hooks. It comes in two styles. One tight fitting with just a couple of tabs to mount a light bar.
And one that is kicked out to allow the mounting of a winch. Both also can also be purchased with a pre-runner skid plate that wraps under the front bumper and meets
up with the factory skid plate. The price isn't too bad, and the install is fairly easy.
Do note, you will have to trim the plastic molding around the tow hooks to get the bull bar bolted on. It sounds terrible, but you really don't even notice it once the job is finished.
We got the tight fitted one with the skid plate, and even old me with a bad back, shoulder, knees, and luck got the job done without injury and little cursing.
Looking for a decent light bar now that doesn't cost more than the jeep and won't break the first time we hit the trail.

Good luck with your build!

Jinx

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just put on the Rock Road Outfitters winch kit with the front skid plate. Here are some photos of the final install. As Jinx said, cutting the plastic isn’t that bad - on the trailhawk, I only had to do a little widening around the tow hooks:
Tire Wheel Automotive tire Tread Automotive lighting

Tire Wheel Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle Automotive tire

Here’s the link back to my original post with more pics: Installed A Winch Mount Kit

1 - 6 of 6 Posts