Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we're still a ways off from even seeing the BU Jeep let alone a price but already the preice speculations have begun pouring in from Europe.

From AutoExpress:

In order to gain a slice of the business the baby Jeep will need to be priced competitively, so expect a starting price of around £14,000 at launch near the end of this year.
£14,000 translated to $22,850 USD, which is an unlikely price for the North American market considering the KL Cherokee begins at $22,995.

I'm going to say we should see the Little BU Jeep tip in sub $20K, barely. Consider the FIAT 500L starts at $19K.

·
Registered
953 Posts
You think that the Renegade will be less expensive that the Fiat 500L? I thought that it might be more expensive. I'll agree that it will be right around $20,000 though.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
You think that the Renegade will be less expensive that the Fiat 500L? I thought that it might be more expensive. I'll agree that it will be right around $20,000 though.
Ideally I think it should, the Fiat should be more like the premium version of it.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they need to leave enough of a prcing gap between the BU and KL cherokee or else theres no point in getting the BU when you can have KL for essentially the same price. Unless they load the base BU with a crazy amount of stock equipment...

·
Registered
465 Posts
I'd say 5k-10k cheaper than the Cherokee.

Who cares how much the Fiat 500L is

I don't think anyone buys that thing anyways.

·
Registered
1,445 Posts
I'd say 5k-10k cheaper than the Cherokee.

Who cares how much the Fiat 500L is

I don't think anyone buys that thing anyways.
Yeah i don't think there will be much of a transition from Fiat to Jeep and vise versa.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
because the Jeep is based on the FIAT. When the 500X shows up its going to be the lower spec model of the BU Jeep. Talk is the FIAT wont offer 4WD...

·
Registered
465 Posts
Jeep and Fiat have different pricing strategies and different clients

Its better to figure out how much the new Jeep will cost by looking at Jeeps existing pricing strategy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts