Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
370 Posts
There are a couple designs I've seen floating around social media. Colin at Hill Top OffRoad (search them on FB) has a prototype on his TH. He should be releasing it sometime soon: https://www.facebook.com/HillTopOff...646446266885/1624386627826199/?type=1&theater
Does anyone know if the Hilltop bar can be installed on a 2 wheel drive Latitude version that does not have front tow hooks? Anyone know if they actually have it for sale? We all might be waiting forever for Daystar to have their bar finally ready. And finally does anyone know what the Hilltop bar might cost?

· Registered
89 Posts
Just email me guys at [email protected]
We have been selling bars and winch plates and now building a full replacement bumper that will be for sale
We build one off custom bars and bumpers for jeeps all over
We are just building our Web page and will have regular items for the Ren's soon.

· Registered
57 Posts
Hilltop, have seen some great looking stuff on your FB page. Have you considered getting with the mods and setting up a vendor thread on here? Would be a great way to put your product out there more easily to a group looking for just what you have!

· Registered
89 Posts
Hilltop, have seen some great looking stuff on your FB page. Have you considered getting with the mods and setting up a vendor thread on here? Would be a great way to put your product out there more easily to a group looking for just what you have!
Yes I am looking into that very thing
I build stuff I am not much of a computer guy lol

Once I can talk to an administrator I will be getting this set up on here for sure
We are the distributor for g-force and are working close with them on other products from them to build
Regulations do not let them run things here like we can
So I build bullbars and proudcts here

I also build one off custom bumpers for anything so I am a busy guy

I have a new person on my team doing computer stuff and will be setting up more on our Web page
We also have a few dealers being set up in USA soon with our products and g-force

Thanks for you interest and compliments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.