Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so I'm really getting the itch to do some work to the renny, has anyone seen any new aftermarket stuff??? i know CarId has some wenches that will fit the renegade but I'm guessing that will require a new bumper :/ are there any new parts out

·
vBToucan.com Vendor
1,059 Posts
ok so I'm really getting the itch to do some work to the renny, has anyone seen any new aftermarket stuff??? i know CarId has some wenches that will fit the renegade but I'm guessing that will require a new bumper :/ are there any new parts out
We're releasing new products almost every other day, check in from time to time on our website and if you have any questions, drop us a line at 888-993-7552 (US) // 562-981-6800 or shoot us an email at [email protected]

We're here for our Renegade brother's and sister's :D

:ReneBlueWave:

Take a look: http://madness.link/xcere

·
Registered
476 Posts
Did anyone ever do this? Put the Trailhawk front bumper on a non-Trailhawk? I'd be interested to see how difficult it is.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I've read (either in this forum or the Facebook group I belong to), that it's a decent amount of work. It's not just the bumper cover, there's a decent amount of parts/pieces in the front that need to be swapped out as well. Gonna watch this thread because it's something I'd be interested in as well.

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
Did anyone ever do this? Put the Trailhawk front bumper on a non-Trailhawk? I'd be interested to see how difficult it is.
Nobody has done it that we have seen. Probably the interesting question is what it would cost doing it EU style without the hooks. The hooks and other underneath bits are expensive. The bumper cover not so much.

The other possibly interesting question is what the after market is doing about the hooks. In theory some folks were looking to make replacements for the factory hoks the used D-rings instead of hooks.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I'm surprised no one has done it yet on the forum. I'm coming from the Scion world, where crazy body kits and US-Japan bumper swaps were done all the time, with no expense spared. How expensive are these tow hooks, anyway? All i want is for someone to figure out all the trailhawk conversion stuff for me...lol.

·
Registered
234 Posts
I'm surprised no one has done it yet on the forum. I'm coming from the Scion world, where crazy body kits and US-Japan bumper swaps were done all the time, with no expense spared. How expensive are these tow hooks, anyway? All i want is for someone to figure out all the trailhawk conversion stuff for me...lol.
I think they are $250/pc or something like that. I'm sure you can find them on Mopar. Why convert everything over to a TH instead of just getting a TH? Problem solved.

I can see switching over a few things, but everything?

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
front left tow hook is $207, front right is $152, rear tow hook is $118. Front bumper cover is $233 (plus $100 core as you don't have a core), front TH specific impact bar is $207. rear bumper cover is $150 (but again, you likely don't have a core to swap, so add $100 more), trailhawk specific impact bar is $332, a TH specific lower trim panel at $119, Then there is whatever hardware differs to mount those bits.

Looks like $1500 and I'm still missing stuff I guarantee that. Plus you have to ship it, and it's not small.

·
Registered
476 Posts
@sargent strife...manual transmission.

·
Registered
476 Posts
@raz-0. Thanks for the onfo!

·
Registered
12 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
There is a lot of information on the forum that will help you make a choice. It helped me too when buying a car. I have a car of 2019. I after six months of operation of the car made some improvements. I installed Body Kits For Jeep gc trackhawk tyrannos v3 Aerodynamic body kits for JEEP GC TRACKHAWK TYRANNOS V3, Tuning for JEEP GC TRACKHAWK TYRANNOS V3. This is the front and rear body kit of the car. According to my observations, this improves the aerodynamics of the car
How did you manage to put a Jeep Grand Cherokee body kit on a Jeep Renegade??????

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.