Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So late last week I ordered the RRO rock sliders (non step version).

Today I talked directly with Joseph from Madness and he got me all ordered up for the GOPEDAL and the eibach pro lift springs.

Next up train horns. I am tossing around Klein or HornBlasters. I had Kleins on my old Trailblazer (for at least 3 years of usage) and never had an issue with them; and they were nice and loud. So do I stick with the ones I know, or venture out and see what all the hype is with hornblasters, we shall see.

Also looming on the horizon will be new tires. Hopefully I can find some good rubber for my 18s, with the new eibachs.

·
Registered
607 Posts
So late last week I ordered the RRO rock sliders (non step version).

Today I talked directly with Joseph from Madness and he got me all ordered up for the GOPEDAL and the eibach pro lift springs.

Next up train horns. I am tossing around Klein or HornBlasters. I had Kleins on my old Trailblazer (for at least 3 years of usage) and never had an issue with them; and they were nice and loud. So do I stick with the ones I know, or venture out and see what all the hype is with hornblasters, we shall see.

Also looming on the horizon will be new tires. Hopefully I can find some good rubber for my 18s, with the new eibachs.
I want those Rocky Road Outfitters non step version rock sliders for mine, please post pictures!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.