Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, can someone advise how I can disarm the camera warning beeps in a Jeep renegade please. They are driving me crazy. Thank you

·
Super Moderator
3,788 Posts
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

What beeps?

·
Registered
2017 renegade trailhawk 9 spd auto glacier metallic, preferred package 27E
252 Posts
what beeps,nothing on my renegade, would like the warning though

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcomegroup

and enjoy the forum!

What beeps?
Thank you.
I may be using the wrong wires to describe the problem.
You know when you are driving close to a traffic camera? My renegade has a loud constant beep to warn me of it! I can only disarm when audio system is off yet. Is there a way to disarm it without affecting the radio please? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what beeps,nothing on my renegade, would like the warning though
I may be using the wrong words to describe the problem.

You know when you are driving close to a traffic camera? My renegade has a loud constant beep to warn me of it! I can only disarm when audio system is off yet. Is there a way to disarm it without affecting the radio please? Thanks

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you.
I may be using the wrong wires to describe the problem.
Words*

·
Registered
1,680 Posts
Off hand I cannot offer the exact location of the setting.

On the steering while use the wee arrows on the leftside to tab through your settings.

One of those setting in there pertains to the audio alert you receivewhen nearing a speed camera.

It's not hard to find it but perhaps the sub menu with the exact details are likely to be found inside the user manual. have a look in there.

Sorry I cannot be more help than that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts