Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Something about the Orange looks wrong on Non TH Renegades, although perhaps its just the satin grill and mirrors of the Limited thats throwing me off...

·
Registered
187 Posts
Something about the Orange looks wrong on Non TH Renegades, although perhaps its just the satin grill and mirrors of the Limited thats throwing me off...
Yeah it is a combination of material and the contrasts between material and color that make flashy colors appealing

The TH front is better than the other trims... Same goes with the Cherokee, the TH has the best balance and contrast in shape and material color

·
Registered
953 Posts
I wonder if the Renegade actually drove up that mountain, or if it was taken up there on a truck and just placed nicely on a pile of snow. People don't want to see it look nice at the top of the mountain, they want to see it actually drive to the top of the mountain.

·
Premium Member
321 Posts
I wonder if the Renegade actually drove up that mountain, or if it was taken up there on a truck and just placed nicely on a pile of snow. People don't want to see it look nice at the top of the mountain, they want to see it actually drive to the top of the mountain.
Amen to that! I think I may be taking a break from obsessing about this Jeep for a bit. lol. I'll just sit back and wait for my Google News Alerts and check back in with you guys in September!

Who am I kidding. See you guys tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Amen to that! I think I may be taking a break from obsessing about this Jeep for a bit. lol. I'll just sit back and wait for my Google News Alerts and check back in with you guys in September!
Obsessed, Whatchu Talkin' 'Bout? I'm just going to go sit down for a while.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts