Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anyone seen any decent little campers that tow well behind a renegade?
i know it has a small tow weight.. but there are some pretty small microlite trailers they make nowadays

·
Registered
120 Posts
has anyone seen any decent little campers that tow well behind a renegade?
i know it has a small tow weight.. but there are some pretty small microlite trailers they make nowadays
Personally I like this one

http://www.tab-rv.com/specialized?id=Outback

It would be tight for two people but for a one person do it all I think it would work. I'm 6'2 and would have to bend over in the shower but at least that option is there. :) The price, however, is way out of my budget at 21 to 25k.

·
Registered
23 Posts
There is configurator on their page that you can use to get all options you want and pricing for that.

Seems like I will continue to use old fashioned separate tent ;-)

·
Registered
106 Posts
Dutch firm Kip make a small camper that interests me, the Shelter Offroad. And there is always Eriba, Opus, Knaus sport and fun, Knaus Yat, Bolwell edge, [email protected] offroad, Little guy, etc etc. I've been looking at these small trailers for a couple of years now but unfortunately I'm an idiot with this IT stuff and don't know how to post the pictures for you. Hopefully someone with a brain cell will check these out and post up the images. The Kip offroad is often pictured along with a sand colour matched CJ.

·
Registered
120 Posts
We are awaiting delivery of one of these: http://crickettrailer.com/

Looked at [email protected] bit too short inside for us - the small a-frames would work but they are kind of blah. Once we saw the Cricket in person at the rv show we realized it was perfect for us.
I really liked the looks of the Cricket but after smacking my head on the door of one decided I needed to look at something else. Watch out for the sharp edges.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts