Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i got my renegade a couple of days ago and i have been trying to play my music through any of the options and it doesnt work. Ive paired my Iphone 6 no problem but cant get music to play with uconnect, through my aux cable or my usb charger that came with my phone. Anyone having this issue or know how to fix this. i just want to listen to music without my stupid fm transmitter cutting in and out.

·
Registered
140 Posts
im on android but have had no issues, blutooth works fantastic for me. i have it set with my wifes phone as primary so if she is in car, it connects her phone, if not it connects mine. will also auto start when i get back in car.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Have you pressed the "Media" button on your UConnect? Assuming it's the 5.0 UConnect. I don't know much about the bigger one. On mine, on the left, there's Radio, Media, and Phone buttons. Radio runs FM, AM, and Sirius. Media will play my connected phone, and Phone is for making calls. Are you hearing anything through the radio at all?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.