Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So after a lot of clearance checking, and still some more to be done. My Sky opens and closes just fine with no clearance issues while using it as a sunroof.
The cross bar that is in the front of the basket can be moved, as you can see by the pictures. If the bar is in its most forward position, the panel is not able to slide out of the front from underneath the cargo basket.
I still need to check this but, if the cross bar is moved back towards the rear of the my sky opening, which raises the basket by about an inch, you might be able to remove the front panel by tilting underneath.
The rear panel doesn't look like it can be removed.......until I figure something else out.

Attachments

·
Registered
72 Posts
I have the flush Whispbars and powered mysky barely clears the bottom of the basket, not enough for me to comfortably use it. I need to get some rubber spacers. Another half inch should be good.

I should have gotten the higher ones, but I bought these for my first Reny that didn't have Mysky that I ended up selling for the Trailhawk.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Well this pretty much sums up my fears. I was hoping that with the flush mount Aero bars and a small basket, the MySky would still be available to use. Im not so much worried about removing the panels, but I use the powered roof almost every day.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.