Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi--my wife is in love with the orange renegade but we can only find ones that have black interior with silver bezel trim pieces. she's OK with the black interior but wants the orange bezel trim pieces like the SandStorm has.

does anyone know of aftermarket trim/bezel in orange?

thanks
steve

·
Registered
471 Posts
hi--my wife is in love with the orange renegade but we can only find ones that have black interior with silver bezel trim pieces. she's OK with the black interior but wants the orange bezel trim pieces like the SandStorm has. does anyone know of aftermarket trim/bezel in orange?
I haven't heard of any aftermarket yet, but there are some members on here that have painted theirs & they look really good!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I just finished wrapping mine in 3m vynl wrap i got from the autostore, tho i know its much cheaper and you can get much more wrap from amazon, and more color choices but hey, it was a 24 hour store and im off and impatient

·
Registered
146 Posts
hi--my wife is in love with the orange renegade but we can only find ones that have black interior with silver bezel trim pieces. she's OK with the black interior but wants the orange bezel trim pieces like the SandStorm has.

does anyone know of aftermarket trim/bezel in orange?

thanks
steve
I'd just buy the factory Lattitude's optional orange trim from the dealer and pop them in.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Some people might be lucky enough to come across a wrecked Renegade and pull the trim from that for much cheaper than brand new from the dealer, but that of course takes some time if it's not already uninstalled.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I really really want to change my trim as well and am researching options. Let me know if you figure something out!! How long do aftermarket parts usually take to start coming out?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.