Jeep Renegade Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, Help needed, Ive a 16 limited in the uk, I do all my own servicing, all ok, my change oil light has come on for the first time, and i presumed it was the 3 pump accelerator pedal sequence to get it off, but ive had no joy, ive watched youtube loads of times with no success, i use multiscan to re set the service indicator and foxwell for tpms, question is, can this be done by the 3 pump pedal sequence in the UK, ? if not is it the multiscan and how ?

·
Super Moderator
3,574 Posts

and enjoy the forum!

Not sure but that is how it is done in the US! Some one will chime in soon, Good luck.

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
Hi all, ...and i presumed it was the 3 pump accelerator pedal sequence to get it off
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

Most 2015 and early 2016 Renegade models had an issue with resetting the Engine Oil Service Notification.

There is a software update for the Body Control Module (BCM) to fix this... lol The update will remove the Engine Oil Service Notification all-together (so that it will never come on again).

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
W E L C O M E ! ! ! to the forum.

Most 2015 and early 2016 Renegade models had an issue with resetting the Engine Oil Service Notification.

There is a software update for the Body Control Module (BCM) to fix this... lol The update will remove the Engine Oil Service Notification all-together (so that it will never come on again).
Hi, yesterday i plugged my Multiscan in the OBD, and went through the software and found how to turn it off

1 - 5 of 5 Posts