Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am testing out adding Renegade icons in place of the pins. I just changed the Black to a Renegade....check out the map and let me know your thoughts before I proceed further.

Here is the map location:

http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...wners-check-area/24585-map-your-location.html

If I change them all, what ever color pin you chose will now be that color Renegade. If you need me to change your color, let me know....that is if everyone wants to change the icons to Renegades.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I was wondering how those started to appear on the map. lol Pretty cool.

TS

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
I don't know about anyone else, but I think the icons are the right size.

Edit:
I changed the color choices in the legend to correspond with the Renegade colors.
If possible, would you be able to remove the other non-Renegade colors from the legend. (Of course keep both the 2014/15 colors and the new 2016 colors)

TS

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't know about anyone else, but I think the icons are the right size.

Edit:
If possible, would you be able to remove the other non-Renegade colors from the legend. (Of course keep both the 2014/15 colors and the new 2016 colors)

TS
Can't remove colors on Free version....I tried changing color names but that didn't work either

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
Ha, Actually there is such a thing. Google White Sunflower.

TS

·
Registered
181 Posts
Thanks for all your efforts on this Orthoguy. Looks great and is a handy little tool.
I wouldn't worry about the size of the icon yet...at least until the map gets really crowded.

Reactions: orthoguy
1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.