Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just purchased a BU @ the latitude level in the Colorado Red. Not sure yet how all these jeeps are equipped at sport,latutude, limited and TH. But mine is a manual and has the 1.4L turbo engine. Needed a new daily driver as my 5.7L lifted Commander was always at the gas pumps. I'm looking forward to doing the first oil change and finding that oil filter...

·
Registered
604 Posts
Just purchased a BU @ the latitude level in the Colorado Red. Not sure yet how all these jeeps are equipped at sport,latutude, limited and TH. But mine is a manual and has the 1.4L turbo engine. Needed a new daily driver as my 5.7L lifted Commander was always at the gas pumps. I'm looking forward to doing the first oil change and finding that oil filter...
Welcome! The filter's not too bad, it's on the front-passenger side of the engine bay, sort of behind and underneath the turbo. It takes a 27mm socket, and you'll have the best luck if you use socket->U-joint adapter->10+" extension->ratchet wrench. With that combo it's easy. Without it, it's a chore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.