Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Highly unlikely that it won't be there. Probably an oversight in the info. Renegade has been at every obscure auto show (St. Louis, Charlotte, DC, etc.) No logical reason for it not to be at one of the bigger shows just a few weeks before it hits the dealers.

·
Registered
194 Posts
I was at the Providence (Motortrend) auto show yesterday, and there was no Renegade. The rep said that is because all the vehicles come from dealers and they don't have any on lots yet. She was as upset as I was, lol!

Chicago is a much larger venue, so I'm surprised it won't be there.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Renegade is at the Chicago show. I just came back, and they have a red Limited available for visitors to sit in, and also one as part of their off-road course.

I must say, the Renegade was pleasantly bigger looking than I expected. It definitely is bigger than the Fiat 500x there as well.

·
Registered
8 Posts
The Renegade is at the Chicago show. I just came back, and they have a red Limited available for visitors to sit in, and also one as part of their off-road course.

I must say, the Renegade was pleasantly bigger looking than I expected. It definitely is bigger than the Fiat 500x there as well.
Correction...there was a red LATITUDE at the Chicago auto show for visitors to sit in. There were 2 other models for display only.

The 500x and Renedage may share certain dimensions, but the taller cabin in the Renegade lends for a bigger trunk and more airy cabin space, IMO. I do think that the interior was more luxurious in the 500x, though. Overall, I am looking forward to eventually test driving both!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.