Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got off the phone with a Chrysler Affiliate Rewards Program customer service rep. She said Renegades *do* qualify for their discounted prices (the PP price at the bottom of the window sticker, supposedly 1% below dealer invoice). The rep also said that getting a control number is key, and since their website database hasn't been updated, we could put in any Jeep or Chrysler vehicle as "interested in" (she gave the Dodge Dart as an example) and the control number would still be good for a Renegade purchase. Including special orders!

My wife qualifies for the program for free, through her employer (Walgreens), so this is a nice perk. Thought I'd pass along the info, hope it helps someone else interested in buying a Renegade.

·
Registered
1,624 Posts
I'm another that uses this program with the company I work for. I purchased two vehicles with this program; the Dodge last September and the Renegade in April.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I qualify for the program as a retiree from my employer. Called and received my control number.

Now I have to hope that my dealer participates since I have already completed a special order with the $1000 deposit.
My dealership said when the vehicles arrive, they'll honor that or any other benefit or discount to which I may be entitled .

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.