Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I dropped my renegade off this morning for the first oil change and software updates. They hooked it up to there computers and it shows no updates available. I left them to do the oil change and went back to work. Looking at the unconnect website, I entered my vin and it pops up saying there is an update. I called the dealer and they don't know why and said they can only apply updates if it appears in their system.

Has anyone else had this happen? I' m not sure whats going on...

·
Registered
184 Posts
So I dropped my renegade off this morning for the first oil change and software updates. They hooked it up to there computers and it shows no updates available. I left them to do the oil change and went back to work. Looking at the unconnect website, I entered my vin and it pops up saying there is an update. I called the dealer and they don't know why and said they can only apply updates if it appears in their system.

Has anyone else had this happen? I' m not sure whats going on...
I called Uconnect directly when it showed an update on their site for my VIN, and I downloaded it from their site, and then tried to download to Uconnect in the Jeep; but, it wouldn't load. When I called Uconnect, and told them of the issue, I was told that their site isn't always correct regarding VIN's and updates. I was also told that since it wouldn't load that it probably had already been updated; they went thru the steps for updating, and found I did everything correctly. They then said to double check with the dealer.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.