Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am Roberto " Bob " from Milan - Italy.

It is my pleasure to meet all of the user of this forum.

My job is a workshop for jeeps and American cars.

- Officina America -

I hope to exchange with you my experiences and learn your.

Greetings to all from Italy.

Happy Easter.

Bob

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome to the forum Bob! We are all looking forward to early news from your area of the globe.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Ciao anche io dall'Italia, anche io da Milano e ovviamente anche io appassionato di Jeep, in particolar modo della Renegade !!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Glad to have all these italians here :D

It must be nice living in Milan, always wanted to visit, such a beautiful place!
I want to come in the Usa !!! I don't like Milan :)
We can make an exchange
I want to try the Rubicon Trail, the Moab, visit Colorado, go skiing to Aspen, Whyoming, Jackson Hole.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi! Yes! Quite popoular! (Much more than in many other european countries..) Especially in the northern part of italy! Now jeep is obviously getting much more popolar...

In Milan There are a lot of Wrangler, Grand cherokee (al model years), 2nd gen cherokee, 1st gen Liberty and is possibile to spot even some Willys... The new cherokee is stile nota so popoular by now... Waiting 4 the renegade

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Hello people,
I'm happy to present my version of Hot Rod Jeep Renegade in Levi's Edition who made this year Jeepers Club Milano & Officina America for
Jeepers Meeting in Maggiora NO.
Built in America - Designed and made in Italy.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Hello people,
I'm happy to present my version of Hot Rod Jeep Renegade in Levi's Edition who made this year Jeepers Club Milano & Officina America for
Jeepers Meeting in Maggiora NO.
Built in America - Designed and made in Italy.
Pictures did not show for me.
:(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts