Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
37 Posts
I've seen those before. Probably use something like that to tint the tail lights on my 02 tracker when I finish that project. It's a big job as you can see in the pics. Lots of rust and dings to fix and I am retro fitting the side skirts and fender flares of an old body kit I had from my 3rd Gen eclipse to fit the this beast. Ha got side skirts tacked on and I put the rear flares on last night. No pic of those yet.

Attachments

· Registered
49 Posts
I was going to try this stuff out, read it's just a spray on, like plastidip it seems..
Yours look good Vodka!
This stuff does work well. You do need to be very careful with it, but if done right, it comes out looking amazing and lasts, but If your too quick or too heavy of coats, it looks like crap.

It took me a few tries to get it to my liking on a few of my XJ's and my KJ:
You can kinda see the gloss you can get along the sides, and state law required me to have red brake & white turns visable, so I just used small suction cups on the light when spraying.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.