Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased a 2015 Trailhawk and the dealer made the CNA warranty seem like the best warrant available bumper to bumper warranty for around 3k (7years or 120000 miles) so I thought for some peace of mind I should get it. I have been having a very hard time finding information about the warranty as I have not been able to find anything but general information. The dealer said he would email me some literature but has not. Has anyone had experience with this company? I am seeing some bad reviews a bout them online. In hindsight I should have done a quick Google search before signing on the dotted line. I thought if I changed my mind I could cancel the policy but from what I have read its pretty much impossible to do so.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Contact the GM and tell him you feel swindled by his finance guy in regards to the lack of good info on the warranty company. Ask for a check for the value and apply the money to your bank loan and be done with it.

·
Registered
519 Posts
my dealer offered that same bumper to bumper 5 year warranty for 1500.00 at time of purchased. He gave me 30 days to make up my mind. In the end I declined and just took what was offered. However he did say you can purchase any time in the first year but he only offered that price at time of purchase. Also I think you can purchase it at any Jeep dealership ( whoever sales it for the best price) I have a 2016 TH.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Its going to be an uphill battle to cancel this warranty. I am trying to get in touch with the finance manager to do it and have had little luck so far.

·
Registered
13 Posts
You can cancel though the company and dealer may make it difficult as they don't want to give back their money. Typically within the first 30-60 days you get a full refund.

Here's the info provided to the dealers on the CNA National Z-series Service Contract, not sure if they sold you the "Z-series" but the info should be similar. http://didphoenix.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Z-Series-procedure-manual.pdf

The refund will come back through the dealer and likely be forwarded to the lender.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.