Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this on another thread but I thought I would start a new thread in order to share a positive FCAU event.

I caught this segment on CNBC this afternoon. June sales for FCAU increased 8.2 % with Jeep up a "RED HOT" 25% beating Ford for the first time ever. I have included the clip and it is worth sitting through the advertisement to view. Good news for those of us who have now invested in FCAU, and it will be interesting too see if the momentum will continue to grow.

Click on the link, wait about 10 seconds for it to load (sorry), then suffer through the advertisement, and click button to start the segment. It will be worth it!

I hope this works for you!!

Fiat-Chrysler beats Ford in retail sales

Share this video

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000393298
Copy link

·
Premium Member
916 Posts
You know, speaking of that. Before joining the forum back in April I always noticed alot of Liberty Renegades, Wranglers and Patriots. But since then its like there are 3 Cherokees out of 7 cars on the road.

TS

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
I helped their bottom line when I bought mine in April. :D

. . . Honestly, since I bought a Jeep, I have realized how many Jeeps are out there driving around lol
Yeah, me too! Jeeps are distinctive looking and look like nothing else. I like that about cars that I buy. Both my Jeep Renegade and my Dodge Challenger look like nothing else on the road.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I helped their bottom line when I bought mine in April. :D

Yeah, me too! Jeeps are distinctive looking and look like nothing else. I like that about cars that I buy. Both my Jeep Renegade and my Dodge Challenger look like nothing else on the road.
I tend to buy unique cars too. I don't like to be like everyone else! I was test driving cars and had never heard of the Renegade when I spotted one on the car lot. Just had to take a look, figuring it would be more than I wanted to pay or get bad gas mileage. Couldn't believe it was under 30K and got 30 mpg. That was the day the obsession started lol.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Have to agree with other posters, the clever design of the Renegade doesn't look like those mundane, boring crossovers out there. It's different and that's the attractive part of it, and for a decent price. Kudos to FCAU for hitting this one out of the park.

·
Registered
953 Posts
I think that Jeep is doing a great job and that it also happens to specialize in exactly what the market likes right now -- SUVs. The styling is definitely distinctive too. Lots of other CUVs look like different versions of the same thing.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.