Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I want a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with Omaha Orange exterior. Easy enough. However, the Trailhawk trim only comes with RED interior accent color (I'm referring to the frames around the speakers and vents). Why can't I get orange interior accents to match the orange exterior?

It should be possible because the Latitude trim offers this color combo. So why not the Trailhawk?

By the way, the Trailhawk seat color only comes in black, whereas the Latitude offers three different color choices. What gives?

·
Registered
471 Posts
Yes that part is Frustrating! Some people have already modified their interior accent colors, & I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before they come out with after market accessories offering a variety of colors..... That will be nice. My only guess is that offering such a variety when first ordering would drive up prices a lil bit?

·
Super Moderator
3,600 Posts
I want a Jeep Renegade Trailhawk with Omaha Orange exterior. Easy enough. However, the Trailhawk trim only comes with RED interior accent color (I'm referring to the frames around the speakers and vents). Why can't I get orange interior accents to match the orange exterior?

It should be possible because the Latitude trim offers this color combo. So why not the Trailhawk?

By the way, the Trailhawk seat color only comes in black, whereas the Latitude offers three different color choices. What gives?
Because the bezel color matches the contrast stitching in the interior.

If you get the basic black, the stitiching is white/light gray. The bezels are silver.

If you get the beige and orange interior, the stitching is orange, you get the orange bezels.

If you get the trailhawk, the stitching is red, you get the red bezels.

In theory the mopar catalog is supposed to get body color matching bezels as an accessory at some point, but who knows when. I suspect they will be glossy though. You can pull them and pain them if you like.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Because the bezel color matches the contrast stitching in the interior.

If you get the basic black, the stitiching is white/light gray. The bezels are silver.

If you get the beige and orange interior, the stitching is orange, you get the orange bezels.

If you get the trailhawk, the stitching is red, you get the red bezels.

It sound like whoever was in charge at Jeep of selecting interior colors never bothered to meet with the guy who was in charge of selecting exterior colors. Who cares about seat stitching!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes, VERY frustrating! I wanted the Trailhawk, Omaha Orange, but was not willing to wait for orange trim, so I ordered Omaha Orange anyway - I too am hoping that the "trim" will be carried in different colors as an accessory later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Limited Colors

I just ordered my 2016 Renegade and the Limited colors are so limiting!!!! Why can't I get Yellow or Orange in it. I had to settle for Red but really am mad about it as it is my 3rd choice. Why on earth do they think people who like luxury driving don't have colorful personalities to go with it.... I waited for 2016 to see if they wised up on colors and they DID NOT.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.