Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for sharing those pictures. Seems like that off-road course was limited to the New York show, didn't see this setup show up in coverage of any of the other shows.

Did you spot other different colored Renegades while their?
That was the only one on the course (they've had the course at the show the past 5-6 years). Sorry for the quality, but it was a cell phone pic in the rain. They had an orange trailhawk (up on a rotating stage so couldn't get close) and a green custom job one that was locked up. They had a red non-trail hawk that you could climb in and stuff.

Here are the pics of the orange one from another thread:

http://www.jeeprenegadeforum.com/fo...n/11513-omaha-orange-person-2.html#post120858

·
Registered
23 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Adventures Inside: 1st 2 weeks; 2,000 miles (1 of 4)

1 of 4:

I've been asked to post some of these images. Here are 2,000 miles of travels and adventures that I went on with my replacement (see my other thread - not sure how to link). To note: WA = Washington, OR = Oregon

Here is a list of the places in the pictures and on the map:
1. The Glockenspiel, Mt Angel, OR
2. Silver Falls, OR - walk under the falls, numerous, awesome
3. Mountains just south of Gifford Pinchot National Forest, near Scenic Columbia River Gorge, WA

-- continues on next post --
Quark

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Adventures Inside: 1st 2 weeks; 2,000 miles (2 of 4)

4. Three Corner Rock trailhead along Washougal River, south of Gifford Pinchot National Forest
5. Three Corner Rock destination of trail, WA
6. Trail of two Forests, lava tubes south of Mt. St. Helens, WA
7. near Windy Ridge, Mt. St. Helens (east side) by Spirit Lake, WA - it was a bit rainy and cloudy when I arrived - see edge of mountain between clouds along center-left
8. Stevenson Ridge Trail, north of Carson, WA

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Adventures Inside: 1st 2 weeks; 2,000 miles (3 of 4)

9. Stunning rescued Bald Eagle at Skamania Lodge, Stevenson, WA (I went zip-lining there; kinda cool). The lodge is awesome dinner local for locals and travelers alike.
10. Astoria and Hammond, OR - where "The Goonies" was filmed & remnants of shipwreck
11. Mount Hood at Timberline Lodge, OR
12. just East of Mt. Adams, WA
13. (no Renegade pic) hiked up Beacon Rock, WA - stunning Columbia River Gorge, beautiful Washington on left and the other state on the right

Attachments

·
Registered
41 Posts
Adventures Inside: 1st 2 weeks; 2,000 miles (4 of 4)

14. last stop, insanely stunning view of several major mountains; Lookout Mountain, WA. Left to right - Mt St Helens, WA; Mt. Rainier, WA; Mt. Adams, WA; Mt. Hood, OR

I have additional photos of each location.

Enjoy!!

Quark

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Amazing pictures and honestly should belong in a Renegade commercial or magazine shoot or something. I am considering a Renegade and Jeep should pay you a portion as I am ready to give them my money now.

1 - 20 of 65 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.