Jeep Renegade Forum banner

Colorado Red TH ordered

9K views 23 replies 10 participants last post by  Fubie 
#1 ·
My wife and I just returned home from placing our order for an almost fully loaded Colorado Red Trailhawk. We opted for everything but the MySky panels. I'm not holding my breath for it to be delivered in under four months but it would be great if it was.

#5 ·
My wife and I weren't really excited about plastic panels on the roof. If the standard sun roof option that the EU Renegade's has available I probably would have it as well.

#7 ·
My dealer told me today that my order is in C status or tentatively scheduled. I'm guessing this still doesn't mean much but does anyone have some insight into how long on average we wait for D1? I looked at orders listed on Jeepgarage.com and it appears 4 to 5 weeks seems to be standard.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

#8 ·
Mine was in D1 for awhile.
The first time I contacted the JeepCares site I got a reply back on October 17th it was at "Gateline Status" (aka D1). Who knows how long it was there before that. November 2nd I got a reply saying that it was built and had a VIN.
I typically email JeepCares once a week to find out what is going on. I didn't want to pay extra to have it tracked.

Reactions: Fubie
#11 ·
Nope. A week ago, 11 DEC 15, my dealer said my order showed D status which is supposedly "firm schedule: serial number assigned approx time in station 5 - days". Several days later, with my hopes up, I asked my dealer for and update hoping for D1 status and the VIN. Oh well. Day 34 no status change or VIN. As with many others more waiting is needed.

#16 ·
No joke. And keep in mind the office Fiat line is that it's 4 months minimum. I'm currently at 6 weeks with no build or delivery date in site. I guess I may have to wait another couple of weeks, after the first week of January before I get a build update.

#19 ·
I wanted to find one on a lot somewhere and started searching June 2015. I found a 2015 that I wanted that was under 200 miles away but the dealer wasn't willing to make a trade with my dealership. The other dealership wanted me to drive the nearly 200 miles to buy from them. I decided to order one and waited to order so I could get the 2016 model. Even though it will end up being an over 4 month wait I am glad I did. The configuration I wanted just doesn't seem to be on dealer lots and if it is it is over 500 miles away.

#20 ·
"When will it be built" watch day 55

As of yesterday, 1/7/16, Chrysler customer assistance says my order is currently:

Gateline Schedule Order Ready To Proceed On The Line – All of the
materials needed to start the manufacturing build process have been
received. The vehicle should be entering the build process very soon.

I'm guessing this is D1 status but with no status updates from Milous on Jeepgarage and @Crafty42 being in the same status since early/middle of last month I'm taking "...entering the build process very soon." with a grain of salt and not holding my breath for movement anytime soon. Who knows maybe I'll see some change before the beginning of week 9.

#21 ·
After 8 going on 9 weeks with no status change or VIN number assigned I finally cancelled my Renegade order and purchased a 2016 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk. I spoke with my dealer and they are not going to cancel the Renegade order since they said they need Renegades on the lot. I am going to continue tracking the order to give what I hope is an unusually long time to build timeline for others to use in their decision to order process.

11/14/15 - Order placed
11/20/15 - 6 days - C status dealer verified
12/11/15 - 27 days - D status dealer verified
01/01/16 - 48 days - D1 status without VIN - Online support and dealer verified
01/14/16 - 61 days - D1 status without VIN - Online support and dealer verified - Order Cancelled
01/25/16 - 72 days - D1 status without VIN - Online support verified

#22 ·
1/26/16 - 73 days - JB status - Jeep Garage verified
1/27/16 - 74 days - D1 status with VIN assigned - Online support verified
1/27/16 - 74 days - D! status with estimated delivery dates 4/6-4/12 - Jeep Garage verified
-

#23 ·
2/10/16 - 88 days - Ocean Manifest Updated 02/10/16 12:01:00 PM SALERNO, IT PORT

#24 ·
2/23/16 - 101 days - Ingate / Rebay at Facility 02/23/16 10:17:00 AM BALTIMORE, MD PORT

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.