Jeep Renegade Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone tell me what shade of red is the Colorado Red? Red can have so many undertones to it! I'm having a tough decision between the white or red limited! I appreciate any feed back thank you!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Can someone tell me what shade of red is the Colorado Red? Red can have so many undertones to it! I'm having a tough decision between the white or red limited! I appreciate any feed back thank you!
Can't tell you the exact "shade" of red it is but you need to see it in person.. All the colors look slightly different in person from my experience.. And here in NJ for some reason every dealers that has them in has red..

·
Registered
154 Posts
I saw the colorado red 'in the flesh' a few weeks ago.
Its a nice shade of red, not the darker burgundy look that many cars have but slightly paler.

I've opted for orange though, as I think it looks quirkier and suits the funky shape of the body.

Reactions: CeCe

·
Registered
38 Posts
The red is amazing

It could have been called fire engine red. This is the color I bought with the black hood. Even people who admittedly don't like red, were impressed how it looked with the black accents.

·
Registered
953 Posts
Aren't both of those pictures of the red. I don't think that first one I posted is of the orange. Its hard to tell from the pictures online actually. Some look red and some look orange. Real life seems to be the best way to figure out what's what.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Aren't both of those pictures of the red. I don't think that first one I posted is of the orange. Its hard to tell from the pictures online actually. Some look red and some look orange. Real life seems to be the best way to figure out what's what.

You posted a picture of an Opening Edition Jeep Renegade and I believe they only came in Alphine White and Omaha Orange.

Info on the OE colours and trim: http://www.jeep.co.uk/renegade/opening-edition/

·
Registered
154 Posts
The first one is orange, it was originally uploaded by myself.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Yep - really truely red - not cherrry or pinkish or orangish - flat, bright red. On my computer, the pics at the top of the forum page seem pretty acuriate to real life. I didn't like it, but I prefer my reds to be a little orangish and shimmery - like a lava red.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.